Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Anticipation

As most of you know by now, my gap year internship with Greater Europe Mission has been moved to January 2016. As I use the extra time at home the Lord has given me to prepare for the year ahead, I continue to stay in touch with the staff of Bethel Christian Centre and grow more anxious by the day to join them in the incredible kingdom work they are doing there in Dagenham. If you don't already, I'd love for you to like their Facebook page so you can share in my excitement and journey next year! They have some great pictures up of recent outings and a picture I LOVE that illustrates the shared anticipation we have for my January 2016 arrival that I'm sharing in this post! If you'd like to know more about my internship or would be interested in partnering with me either financially or in prayer you can check out my GEM page at gemadventure.com/donate (ministry number 09955) or my TYW page at fbcmckinney.com/give TYW13. You can also comment here or email me directly at jmc2180@gmail.com! Can't wait to share this kingdom journey with you all in the coming year!!

  My inbox set up and waiting patiently for me at Bethel Christian Centre in Dagenham!!!!

0 comments: