Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Clubs, HUBS and Weddings!!

It's hard to believe it's already the end of April and my third month here on the Bethel team! It's been a great month at the centre as we welcomed our newest team member, Jayne, and kicked off our new kids club ministry with a Holiday Bible Club( think VBS) at the beginning of the month.

Our Holiday Club, and our newest ministry, is for kids ages 5-10. Over the three day Holiday Club we explored the bible with the kids, from creation to resurrection. Each day more kids showed up and by the end of the week we had over 20 kids! On May 11 we will officially kick off our weekly Kids Club and are hoping for lots of the same kids to join and bring friends so please keep this new ministry in your prayers! Here are a few shots from the Holiday Club!

 

April also brought another two week half term break which meant I was able to join in on the weekly Thursday Community Lounge that we do for the community! Although I love lectures, it was so nice to be able and meet new people and see what a Thursday at Bethel looks like. One of the most exciting happenings in April for me so far was my opportunity to share some of my testimony with the kids at The HUB. We had the largest turn out the HUB has seen in quite a while with 35 kids there! I'd love for you all to join me in prayer and ask God to use that small 5 minutes of my story for His glory and that it would speak to some of the kids that were there that night. Here are a few pictures from my talk at the HUB.


On a personal note, April 16 I was able to live stream and watch my sister get married!!! It was a beautiful day filled with lots of family and friends! Not only was my sister a beautiful bride, but my nephew was definitely a lady killer in his little tux!! :-) Enjoy this pic of my sister, brother and nephew!

April was definitely a whirlwind and I'm excited for all the Lord has in store for May!! Thank you all again for your love, encouragement and prayer as I walk this beautiful and wonderful journey God allows me to be a part of!! 

xx
Jenn 

0 comments: